comps change for Fedora 11: removal of specspo?

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed May 13 17:47:33 UTC 2009

 - http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/specspo/dist/summary/?root=elvis&sortby=date#dirlist
 - http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/specspo/dist/desc/?root=elvis&sortby=date#dirlist

> That being said, in retrospect, this should be run past the localization
> steering committee.
>
> Would you prefer obsolete, incomplete, and unfixable (at this time)
> translations for package summaries and descriptions over no translations?
>
> If so, we can put this back and try and find the space elsewhere.

I'd prefer this, to be honest. Any translations are better than no
translations. To avoid submitting to this module, we can just disable
it in Tx (it already is disabled, BTW).

Let's make sure in the future this gets mentioned before the
development freeze, if possible. AFAICT no translation work has been
done for this release.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos