Transifex translations: String freeze

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Mon May 25 18:26:30 UTC 2009

I'd like to say a big 'thanks' to the folks who have contributed
translations of Transifex! Special kudos to Piotr Drąg for Polish,
Pavol Šimo for Slovak, and Sulyok Péter for Hungarian for bringing
their languages to completion. {deep bow}

The Tx team is preparing some great stuff in the next days, in
addition to releasing 0.6.1, so mainline has now entered STRING FREEZE
period until the end of this week. Our PO files hang out at the usual
place for now:

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/transifex/mainline/

Thanks again. =)

-d