HELP for F12 website components was =>(Re: Website Translation)

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 01:32:23 UTC 2009

Hi

This is confusing. It seems that I had been misunderstanding Tian's message.
Under Fedora Websites collection, there are two components for
'fedoraproject'. One is 'f12-beta-fedoraproject' [1] and another is
'master-fedoraproject' [2].

According to it's name, I thought and thought confirmed that
'f12-beta-fedoraproject' is the one to be used for Fedora 12.
And this seems completely wrong, and it should be 'master-fedoraproject'.

Please please anyone remove a component which will not be used for Fedora12?

[1]https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/f12-beta-fedoraproject/view/fedoraproject.org/po/fedora-web.pot
[2]https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/master-fedoraproject/view/fedoraproject.org/po/fedora-web.pot

Thanks in advance

noriko