Maintainership of en_GB

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 03:09:29 UTC 2009

Bruce Cowan さんは書きました:
> AFAIK, the en_GB team has no maintainer. I'd like to put my name forward
> for this task. If there is no en_GB team, then I'd like to start one.
>
> I'm currently a en_GB translator for GNOME, and I'd mostly like to deal
> with upstream projects who use Transifex for their translation.
>
> My Fedora account name is bruce89.

Great news! Thank you for taking responsibility.

'bruce89' has now been upgraded to 'sponsor' to sponsor new en_GB
translators.
Please add your team in team list [1]. If not yet, please also follow
'Maintainer' page to learn what is expected (but not limited).

Thank you so much!

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams
[2]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer

cheers