Final Fedora 12 Schedule Tasks

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 04:14:06 UTC 2009

Hello John,
I have a request for next release schedule.

> Fri 06-Nov  Fri 13-Nov  Translate Final Release Banners (POT to PO)

> Fri 13-Nov  Fri 13-Nov  Translation Deadline: Final Release Banners (PO)
Afaik, we have not  heard from Design team. Then I found that there is
no task item in Design team task schedule to pass the ball to
Translation team. It would be nice if the item something like below
could be added for F13;
'Fri06-Nov Pass the file/text of final release banners to translation team'
So that we can hear from them timely manner.

This time, it seems that F12 release banner [1] does not contain any
text, if I am looking at correct ones. I am not sure if translators
would like to capture the screen-shot to replace English screen.

[1]:http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/

Thanks
noriko