Czech translation of IQSG

Josef Hruška josefhruska at upcmail.cz
Thu Nov 12 19:11:58 UTC 2009

Hi Rudi (and Piotr, too),

thank you for your explanation. I think I have rather easy life when I
see the process...
I hope there are not many errors in the translation. Especially, that I
have copied all the XML tags correctly this time, so you do not have
extra work with the build. I am looking into git. But I see that I do
not know into what file to look to learn if there were errors in XML
tags made during the translation (I know that there can be a lot of
them, based on my experience with translation of Release Notes). So, let
me please know if there is also something to correct this time.

Josef