Translators Wanted: SSSD

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Nov 17 20:22:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:
> The System Security Services Daemon will be going feature-complete and
> into string freeze on Monday, Nov. 23. We're hoping to make a release
> later the same week with additional translations.
>
> Currently, the project has only a single active translator, for the
> Polish language. We would very much like to expand our language
> coverage, and would appreciate any help that this list can provide.
>
> Our translation project is hosted at Transifex.net at
> http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/sssd/
> (We can't work on translate.fedoraproject.org because our upstream
> requires that all patches (including translation) must be reviewed by
> the repository gatekeeper. Newer versions of Transifex have support for
> mailing updates to the project owners instead of writing directly to the
> repositories, so we must use this)

So to explain a bit more what's needed to participate:

 - The project has appx 150 strings; an easily chewable number.
 - You should navigate to the project's page [1], register/sign-in,
and Request Permissions
 - If you don't receive an approval soon, ping Stephen or one of the
other maintainers to approve you.
 - Submit the file from transifex.net and one of the maintainers will
commit the file for you.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos