Arabic translations?

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 14:45:01 UTC 2009

We need to get new maintainer based on the team there.

I was handling this but the active team went dead.

If there is someone who would like to take the lead and start again , I will
be happy to transfer moderation of the arabic list to them or be part of
them.

Currently I don't see anyone active.

Sherif