Arabic translations?

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Oct 8 13:38:27 UTC 2009

Hello,
I think I am the current maintainer of Fedora and frankly the current
situation is a disaster. The last time some one offered to help is Jan/2007 as
can be seen here: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-ar/2007-
January/thread.html

I believe I used to respond properly to any message in the Arabic Fedora
mailing list. I really got busy to the point I couldn't translate myself but
always doing a good job reviewing and guiding others on how to submit proper
translations. However, this is not the best situation I know.

Sherif, may be it's better you take the torch now or find someone who can
encourage a community around the Arabic translation. Please, advice and I am
all yours and thanks for your care about our language.

--
Munzir Taha