Self-Introduction

Dim Typ dimtyp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:51:53 UTC 2009

Hello all,

my name is Dimitrios Typaldos (FAS Username: dtyps, City: Piraeus/Athens,
Country: Greece). Until a bit more than a year ago I have contributed with
translations in fedora software and gnome documentation in Greek [el].
Unfortunately I have been constrained to interrupt. Currently employed as
Application Support Engineer in IT private sector. Interest to get involved
in projects further than translations.

Programming skills: scripting/C-C++/PHP/MySQL, LPI-101 cert.
General activity: server administration/technical writing/system monitoring

pub   1024D/985327C5 2009-10-18
Key fingerprint = 3191 D60C 6A1D CEA4 A150  92CE 7787 21FE 9853 27C5
Dimitrios Typaldos (-) <dimtyp at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/78A9C6EB 2009-10-18

_Dt_