Transifex translations

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at
Thu Sep 3 17:03:45 UTC 2009

Hello, all!

As you might already know, we are running for any Open Source
project that wants
to receive translations from the community in general. Following this
directive, we just enabled
Transifex (Tx) itself
to receive translations from there.

Up to now, Tx was receiving translations only from the Fedora community.
Thinking about a
more upstream way of collaboration, now I would like to encourage you guys
to join,
in order to continue the awesome work you have done with Tx. Beside you
guys, now Tx will be
able to receive translations from other folks as well. :)

Submission of files from is no longer
and we will remove it from t.fp.o completely in 2-3 days, in order to avoid
any confusion. :)

Thanks for your supporting.

Diego Búrigo Zacarão