Help with strange error in smolt.master-smoon.messages.po

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at
Mon Sep 7 15:45:58 UTC 2009

Göran Uddeborg wrote:
>> Seems to be a bug in the source code.
> That was what I thougt too, and I filed a report about it some time
> ago:

However, its kind of strange that quite a few languages show 100% translation
completion and evidently the .po files have made through the msgfmt error
checks. I got the same error with the bn_IN file (currently with 3 untranslated
entries). When I downloaded the completed pt_BR.po and ran the msgfmt check.. it
passed. What am I missing here? Gettext version in use for this particular test
was 0.16.1.

mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix