Updates to Release Notes

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 01:30:40 UTC 2010

Hi all

First, a big thank you again for the amazing effort on the Release Notes
-- six languages at 100% and two more very nearly there!

The Docs team is still accepting updates and corrections to the Release
Notes as F13 takes on its final shape. In our meeting today, we wondered
how often we should refresh the POT and PO files for this document? We
are trying to minimise disruptions for L10N -- we know that if we update
too often, we ask you to keep revisiting and revisiting material that
you have already finished; if we don't update often enough, we risk
hitting you with a lot of changes that take you longer to translate.

So, how about we refresh the POTs and POs twice per week? (say, every
Monday and Thursday?) Too often? Not often enough? Just right?

Please let us know what you think, and thanks again for all you do for us :)

Cheers

Ruediger