introduction

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 13:28:17 UTC 2010

2010/4/4 Felipe Garcia <felipe90x at gmail.com>:
> Name: Felipe Garcia
> Location: Prescott, AZ
> Login: garciarf
> Job: Engineering Student
> I'm currently majoring in Aerospace Engineering
> I'd like to contribute Fedora Project in documentation translation
> What else I'd like to do are websites, Fedora packages deployment
> I've been using Linux since 2006 or so
> Experience: I've done websites and translation. Fully fluent in English
> (non-native) and Spanish (native)

Felipe,

Welcome to the Fedora L10N Project!

The current translation status for the Fedora components is at [1].
It's everything at 100% except the deployment-guide for Fedora 12 [2].
Maybe you can start helping there.

The documentation for Fedora 13 (the next release) will be available
soon in [3].
The availability is normally announced in this list.

Please join trans-es at lists.fedoraproject.org too, the Fedora Spanish
Translation Team's list.

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/l/es/

[2] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/docs-deployment-guide/c/f12-tx/#es