Self-Introduction

Felipe Garcia felipe90x at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 04:15:40 UTC 2010

HI everyone.
I believe I already sent this to the Translation groups, but not the Docs,
so here it goes again.

My name is Felipe Garcia, I¹m majoring in Aerospace Engineering at
Embry-Riddle Univ, Prescott, AZ. I¹m originally from Mexico but moved here
almost 2 years ago to study. I have been using Linux for a few years and
finally  decided to contribute. I joined mainly to help to translate
documents  from English to Spanish.

I don¹t have a lot of programming experience,  and that¹s why I decided to
join the documentation project, I felt like I could be much more useful
helping with the translation.

Felipe