Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org
Thu Apr 8 20:18:25 UTC 2010

Le 2010-04-05 à 17:57, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> a écrit :

> Start       End         Name
> Wed 18-Nov  Tue 04-May  Translate All Guides (POT to PO)
> Thu 11-Mar  Mon 05-Apr  Translate Beta Release Notes
> Tue 23-Mar  Mon 03-May  Translate Final Release Notes (POT to PO)
> Thu 08-Apr  Thu 08-Apr  Fedora 13 Beta Release Readiness Meeting
> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Reminder to f-websites-list about POT/PO dates
> in 7 days
> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Beta Release Public Availability
> Wed 21-Apr  Tue 04-May  Translation Period for Website (POT to PO)

Hi John and thanks for your regular update.

However, there use to be a "Software translation period" (which ended mid
March). Where has it gone ?
I feel the situation as a bit tense at the moment. Some software .pot files are
STILL being updated.

And according to what I can remember, the translations commited after the
software translation period may not be into Fedora 13 default iso.

So when is hell going to stop ? When will the software developpers stop
updating there .pot files and respect the deadlines ? We have huge release
notes to concentrate on, we can't be everywhere unfortunately :-(

Thanks for reading... each release the same song !

Best regards,

Thomas