[New member] Kevin Raymond - french

Shaiton shaitonTM at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:53:10 UTC 2010

Hi there,

My name is Kevin Raymond
currently living in France (Paris)
My FAS user-name is Shaiton (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shaiton

)
I would like to translate into french

Part time student, I work the other time for a french mobile operator/ISP as
Embedded System Eng. for R&D. I would really like to help the team because
localized software are so much appreciated. Thanks so much for your work!

Me and Fedora Project?
I am using Fedora since 2005, and could not change for an other one!!
Therefor I think that it is time to contribute.
Also interested in sharing knowledge, i'll write documentation. I also want
to promote Fedora Project as an Ambassador (already got a Mentor)!

GPG KEYID: A5BCB3A2
Fingerprint: 3F17 ECD7 8860 FDEE 06D4  4EDD 9736 1B85 A5BC B3A2

I have already subscribed to the trans-fr mailing list.

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2