Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 14 07:47:12 UTC 2010

Paul W. Frields さんは書きました:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 02:52:18PM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
>> Start       End         Name
>> Wed 18-Nov  Tue 04-May  Translate All Guides (POT to PO)
>> Tue 23-Mar  Mon 03-May  Translate Final Release Notes (POT to PO)
>> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Reminder to f-websites-list about POT/PO dates
>> in 7 days
>
> This item is a communication from L10n team to the Websites team --
> Noriko, are you taking care of that one?

Yup, done. thank you!

>> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Beta Release Public Availability
>
> Just for the L10n team's information:  Last night Rudi and I worked on
> getting the Fedora 13 Beta release notes (in draft) onto the web site
> at http://docs.fedoraproject.org.  Rudi even corrected a couple minor
> XML errors to make sure we had as many builds available as possible.
>
> There are 8 translations available in addition to en-US -- essentially
> all the translations that were over 80% done are included.  There are
> several more we know that translators are already working on, so thank
> you!  We can always add more as we go, if you let us know you're ready.
>
> Of course, we would love to see even more localized versions available
> for the final release!  You guys are doing great work and I know it is
> much appreciated by all the users in your locales, and helps make
> Fedora that much more accessible around the world.

Oh yeah!! Eight translations over 80%!! Great!

Btw, I can see the following nice ad for docs team at the bottom :-)
And I think it would be nice to have another ad for trans team by adding
one more line such as 'If you are interested in translating docs for
Fedora, refer to the Localization Project'.

Here is what we can see now.
"If you are interested in writing docs for Fedora as part of the Fedora
Project, refer to the Documentation Project.
If you think a specific piece of documentation is needed, enter a
request for enhancement (RFE) in Bugzilla. "

noriko