TQSG not on docs.fpo

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:22:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 04:39:19PM +1000, noriko wrote:
> Piotr Drąg さんは書きました:
> > W dniu 09.04.2010 04:44, noriko pisze:
> >> I am sorry for this inconvinient, but I like to ask for a little more
> >> time to this happened.
> >> TQSG needs some adjustment to work with updated Tx just like F13 Release
> >> notes and Accessility Guide, which should contain multiple POs. This
> >> makes building and publishing HTMLs in various languages a lot easier.
> >> Currently other f13 guides should take higher priorities.
> >>
> >> With this reason, I am not touching TQSG at this moment.
> >>

> > I think you really want to git pull latest TQSG repo. ;) It's already
> > adjusted to work with new Transifex. Everything has been split last time
> > and we have already some translations made with multiple PO files. So,
> > everything needed is publishing it on docs.fp.o, to which I
> > unfortunately don't have privileges.
> >
> OH, :-o... you are right  :-)
> Thank you for this.
> Rudi just published latest ones last week already.
> Let me know if any other language team want another push.

I added Piotr to the access lists, and also noted here how to get this
access if it's needed for more people:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2010-April/012076.html

"Generally, asking [...] on the docs list is sufficient for this -- or
file a bug against product Fedora Documentation, component
docs-requests.  Can you note that in L10n's wiki process pages?"

(Just repeating here for clarity's sake, I know Noriko or someone will
get to this when they can.)