Spanish translation of Security Guide repaired

daniel cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 19 20:13:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Geert Warrink <geert.warrink at onsnet.nu> wrote:
> I could not stop!
> I remembered that I downloaded the Spanish translation of the Using_GPG
> chapter for comparison with my Dutch file. I have uploaded the Spanish
> file again and everything seems now OK. Please Spanish team can you
> check this!
> Thanks,
> Geert

Geert,
I've just checked our guide and everything is allright, you don't have
to worry about it.
A couple of us at the Spanish team thinks that you're an incredible
translator (and we're sure that we´re not the only ones in thinking
that), so, relax, and have a big cold beer to recharge your strength.

See you around,
Daniel Cabrera (es)