Fwd: Request for Comments: Fedora Project Contributor Agreement Draft (Replacement for Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement)

daniel cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 21 16:53:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

We think at the Spanish team that this page should be translated [1].
We've asked for Tom Callaway´s advice [2], and he gave us the OK, with
the only condition of adding this sentence translated into the
appropriate language:

"This is a community translation of the FPCA text. It is not legally
binding, and all Fedora contributors must agree to the FPCA in English."

So, if any other team wants to translate it, you can do it under those terms.

Regards,
Daniel Cabrera (es)

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Revised_Fedora_CLA_Draft

[2] Transcription of the email from Tom Callaway
===== begin transcription =====