Issues uploading files

Felipe Garcia felipe90x at
Thu Apr 22 08:38:13 UTC 2010

You know what, it seems to be the same bug reported there. Here's more to
it, in the History section, below all the languages, the following appears
A file for Spanish (Castilian) (0%) has been submitted to the Fedora 13 of
the Docs::Virtualization Guide project by garciarf 0 minutes ago.

So that stat by itself already has issues. I should mention, however, that
documents translated within Transifex (ie. Using the icon with the pencil)
work fine.

On 4/21/10 10:53 PM, "noriko" <noriko at> wrote:

> Dimitris Glezos さんは書きました:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:14 AM, Felipe Garcia
> <felipe90x at> wrote:
>> I just tried uploading a translated file
> (Virtualization guide,
>> es-ES/Advanced_Administration), and the website
> gives me a successful
>> message ( File submitted successfully:
> es-ES/Advanced_Administration.po),
>> however, when I check the file list, it
> still appears as 0% (0/0/11).
>> Is this normal? Does this take time to get
> updated? Or am I doing something
>> wrong?
> If the component is setup to
> send submissions by email, this is