Issues uploading files

Felipe Garcia felipe90x at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:02:40 UTC 2010

Thanks everyone who took the time to respond to this.

I just waited overnight and the new stats appeared (gave it some 13 hours
until I checked again). However, I checked this on a different computer, so
when I open up Fedora later tonight I'll see if I can see the updated stats.

Both the files I was waiting for the stats to work were locked by me (User
Guide / Communications, Virtualization / Advanced Admin) and I unlocked them
now that the new stats have worked.

I'll try to reproduce this later and see how long it takes for the stats to
update.

On 4/22/10 6:19 AM, "Domingo Becker" <domingobecker at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/4/22 Joel Davila <6336737 at gmail.com>:
>
> On 22 April 2010 03:02, Miloš
> Komarčević <kmilos at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 2010/4/22 Felipe Garcia
> <felipe90x at gmail.com>:
>> > You know what, it seems to be the same bug
> reported there. Here's more
>> > it, in the History section, below all
> the languages, the following
>> > appears
>> > A file for Spanish (Castilian)
> (0%) has been submitted to the Fedora 13
>> > of
>> > the Docs::Virtualization
> Guide project by garciarf 0 minutes ago.
>> >

>> I've noticed the same on
> all Docs modules.
>>
>> If you force a refresh of the module stats the results
> are fine.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Miloš
>> --