String freeze, and get.fp.o

Paul W. Frields stickster at
Fri Apr 23 23:34:22 UTC 2010

Perhaps it's just because we had a setback on Insight, but I had a
very sympathetic ear when Sijis and Mairin told me that they are 99%
done with the get.fp.o redesign.  I would love to see this project
progress with the next phase of rollout.  (The front page would wait
until the next phase.)  The current state of git is here, refreshed

To do this, though, would reqeuire a string freeze exception.  The
string freeze for websites started on 2010-04-21, so we're a couple
days late.  I'm officially asking:

* L10n to tell us whether they would mind having these website changes
  come into POT within the next 24-48 hours.  Translations could be
  accepted up until May 11, and then of course after May 19 when
  things unfreeze we would accept more.

* Websites (and Infrastructure if they make this decision together) to
  say whether that exception can be granted.

Paul W. Frields                      
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  -  -  -
          Where open source multiplies:

More information about the trans mailing list