Web F13 mistake??

Chrisito zhipg22 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:43:51 UTC 2010

I was checking the file fedora-web.master-fedoraproject.es.po and I found
this line:

"To access this support launch Fedoras default instant messaging client,
Pidgin, and ..."

Is Pidgin the default IM, I thought that it was switched to Empathy since
F12. Is this a mistake or it was switched back again to Pidgin?
In case this is a mistake, It should be reported to web developers since the
mistake is in the English file, yet I dont know how to perform this task.

Kind regards

Christian Ponce

--
...la mala-copa no es un estado, es un estilo de vida.