Web F13 mistake??

Chrisito zhipg22 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:36:48 UTC 2010

Hola Daniel,

I'm now a member of the translation team for es_MX. Yesterday I was double
checking the F13 website when all this came into my atention. *I will fill a
bugzila ticket,* and hope all languages to get corrected on time.

Nice talking to you,

Christian Ponce
from Mexico city

2010/4/27 daniel cabrera <logan at fedoraproject.org>

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM, Chrisito <zhipg22 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I took it from this URL:
> >
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/fedora-web/c/master-fedoraproject/
> >
> > I also found some other "issues", I attached a text file with my
> findings.
> > I hope the web master also see this issues.
> > Kind regards
> > QAChip
>
> Chrisito,
> If you'd like to help to translate Fedora, you should join us at the
> Spanish team [1]. In case you have not done yet, I recommend you to
> read this guide to start knowing the process [2]. We always need help
> :)
>
> Regards
> Daniel Cabrera (es)
>
> [1] trans-es at lists.fedoraproject.org
> [2] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/

...la mala-copa no es un estado, es un estilo de vida.