requesting string freeze breakage?

Máirín Duffy duffy at
Wed Apr 28 17:26:18 UTC 2010

There's a few minor changes I wanted to make to the text in firstboot. I
know it's late in the cycle but these changes are small and will have a
big impact on the Fedora install experience.

Do you know how I can request a string freeze breakage for the text?

The new text/design is here:

The actual changed text is as follows:

'Final Steps

'You're almost there! There are a few more steps we'll walk you through
to get your new Fedora system ready to use. We will now guide you
through some basic configuration. Please click the 'Forward' button in
the lower right corner to get started.'

(the last sentence is identical to the current last sentence.)

So there are 3 changed sentences.

Any advice greatly appreciated,