requesting string freeze breakage?

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 29 02:31:32 UTC 2010

Máirín Duffy さんは書きました:
> Hi,
>
> There's a few minor changes I wanted to make to the text in firstboot. I
> know it's late in the cycle but these changes are small and will have a
> big impact on the Fedora install experience.
>
> Do you know how I can request a string freeze breakage for the text?

+1

I am understanding that this text to be a part of firstboot package.
If my understanding is correct, this request might need to be accepted
and modified by the firstboot maintainer, and then again it needs to be
approved by either or all of QA team, Rel-Eng team and FESCo for
including the update into Final Compose.
It would be good to speak to QA, FESCo or Rel-eng. Looking into those
teams task schedules, they seems to have Final Blocker Meeting #3 on
2010-04-30. I can not be optimistic on this request, but good luck!

Besides there are more than three plus from L10N, and you can be strong
and tell them that L10N team are positive to update translation once
available.

I might be misunderstanding the request, if so please forgive.

noriko