Release Notes POs

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 23:27:58 UTC 2010

Hello translators,

Just a quick note from one Docs contributor to you fine translator
friends. :-)

The translations for F13 GA Release Notes are due on 2010-05-03 at
2359 UTC.  Immediately after that, the Docs team will prepare a
package for shipment to release engineering.  We are under a fairly
tight deadline, so that we can get all your translations at that point
into the final F13 release.

Thank you for all your hard work on the Release Notes and we look
forward to an awesome Fedora 13 launch!