Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:29:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:59 PM, edo <edo at mozilla-hr.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
> My name is edin and native language is Croatian. Currently living in
> Esslingen, Germany. Am under nick edo79zg. Locale language Croatian. Living
> and studying in Germany so I can say I have some spare time I want to spend
> with something useful. I am not some coding geek but I can offer help in
> terms of localization to Croatian.

Hello Edo :)

It is nice to see you in our project! For the rest of the team, Edo is
a valued contributor in the Mozilla community and can be an excellant
addition to our team.

Edo, have you followed the first steps outlined here [1] (creating fas
account, joining mailing list etc). If yes I would be happy to show
you arround Transifex [2] (our translations system) and finally mentor
you to get commit access on the .po files and strings.

Please feel free to ask for any help :)

Once again welcome and good translations!

[1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html
[2] http://translate.fedoraproject.org

Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8