Croatian team was => (Re: )

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 4 04:31:09 UTC 2010

edo さんは書きました:
> Hi there,
> I made the account and I did some reading on the site. And I am little bit
> confused as I have seen that there are Croatian translations but couldn't
> find team page or something like that. So if there is a "pointer" on way to
> find them (if they have some kind of a page on fedora) or way to contact
> them, that would be great. So all in all I am on the level where I am trying
> to reach other Croatians so we can co-ordinate the work.

Welcome Edo

I have just now sponsored you, since no sponsor for Croatian team.
As you pointed, there is no team info at Team page [1]. This means that
it would be best to have Croatian team newly formed.
But I remember the post(s) from some Croatian translators before in this
list, if I am not dreaming... so I believe you can find them here. Once
you can find other translators, could you please select your team
coordinator? And then that person needs to take the steps
how-to-become-maintainer (aka coordinator) [2]. So that next time we
have new Croatian translator, the things will become much easier.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams
[2]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

Thanks
noriko