Can't submit samadhi translation

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 03:32:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Thomas Canniot <
thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It's impossible to submit any samadhi translation "Sorry, your file
> could not be sent because of an error."
>
> Moreover, when I want to refresh the cache the page is said to be "
> Page unavailable".
>
> Can someone help about this please?

It looks like samadhi is not present on fedorahosted[1] anymore. That's why
we can't
play with it anymore.

I guess we should probably remove it from Fedora's Transifex instance.

Does anyone know what happened? Does this project was discontinued or just
changed hosting? If the second happened, we should probably to push it to
receive
translations from transifex.net from now on.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/web/

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net