Upcoming Fedora 14 Tasks

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 17 03:32:15 UTC 2010

Hi John

> Mon 16-Aug  Mon 16-Aug  Remind f-dev-announce to build F14 collection
> pkgs for trans team
===> 23-Aug

> Fri 20-Aug  Fri 20-Aug  Request compose of image for Software Review UI
> from Releng
===> 27-Aug
The above two can also reflect the delay by one week. So that translator
can have one more week before get the image for review to be composed.

Please notice that 'Build F14 collection pkgs for trans team' found in
dev-task and 'Compose of image for Software Review UI from Releng' found
in releng-task should also reflect accordingly.

> Mon 23-Aug  Tue 07-Sep  Review and correct software translation in built UI
This does reflect the delay:-)

Thank you!
noriko