Percentage problem in Transifex

daniel cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 26 14:46:39 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 15:50 +0200, Geert Warrink wrote:
> Hi,
> I have translated some virtualization programs into Dutch and found a
> problem with libvirt and virt-inst.
> On the Dutch page I find:
> 	libvirt   -   100% (3499/0/0)
> 	virt-inst -   100% (518/0/0)
> But on the program page:
> 	libvirt   -   98% (3499/0/45)
> 	virt-inst -   97% (518/0/16)
> Clicking on refresh cache does not solve this.
> Anybody an idea how I can solve this?

Hi Geert,
Try this: Download the source files (*.pot) on the program pages. Then
open your *.po files on your editor, and update them with the source
ones (I don't know which editor you're using, but if it is Poedit [1],
there's a really simple menu option for this process).
Finally, submit those *.po files on the program pages.
Best regards,
Daniel

[1] http://www.poedit.net/