Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Pravin Satpute pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:04:11 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Pravin Satpute requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Erwien,

- Pravin

Accept invitation from Pravin Satpute
http://www.linkedin.com/e/9yslye-gdhgmn8f-r/LckjTv9mVC25w1L_1Uu0SLQoEE73um1DLPTiWDr5xS0/blk/I2301500714_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPgNdP0Mdj4McP99bQYNsjd5qzBCbPgUc30Ne3kNdz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Pravin Satpute
http://www.linkedin.com/e/9yslye-gdhgmn8f-r/LckjTv9mVC25w1L_1Uu0SLQoEE73um1DLPTiWDr5xS0/blk/I2301500714_2/39vd34Tc30Rcj0PcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Pravin Satpute be a good idea?

People Pravin Satpute knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Pravin Satpute will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/9yslye-gdhgmn8f-r/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation