Self-Introduction: Valentin Laskov, Bulgarian (bg)

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 17 05:33:56 UTC 2010

Valentin Laskov さんは書きました:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to show you my
>
> Letter to Santa Claus
>
> Dear Santa,
>
> PLEASE BRING ME A SPONSOR! PLEASE!
>
> I will be very careful translator! :) :) :)
>
> Thank You!
>
> :) :) :)
>
>> Name: Valentin Laskov
>> Location: Varna, Bulgaria (bg)
>> Login: Laskov
>> Language: Bulgarian
>> About: I use mainly Windows, Slackware and Fedora. I translated the
>> site and bg localization of sweethome3d.com and first few pages
>> with general and install information of wiki.blender.org
>> Me and the Fedora Project: I want to help with translation of the
>> Fedora website and documantation in Bulgarian.

Hi Valentin

Sorry replying late. Welcome to Fedora L10n!!!

Atm I can not see your request as 'Laskov' for cvsl10n group to sponsor.
Please check the detail in Translation Quick Start Guide if not yet [1].

According to the team page [2], Doncho Gunchev is your language
coordinator who can sponsor you. Let me know in case your coordinator is
in difficulty to respond you.

[1]:http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html-single/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html
[2]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams

noriko