Can not apply po file to fpo.

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 19 03:38:37 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Is there a wiki page where we can find name servers concerned by the
> website (and which task they are doing)?
> Sijis, I think that you where answering at this question last time
> when my alias was down... I didn't get any answer ;-)

I thought i did answered you question. It took me to find it but its all
here [1].

You may not have access to the server but jumping onto #fedora-admin or
#fedora-websites, someone would have access there and double-check that
everything on those servers are acting properly.

Sijis

[1] -
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2010-November/009061.html