Transifex 1.0 arrived! What's new for us?

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 22 20:25:05 UTC 2010

Hi!

I've just read the news about the new release of transifex, so i
wanted to share with you in order to get noticed and prepared for the
changes in our workflow. I see in translate.fp.o 0.7.x actually, but
i'm pretty sure Dimitri Glezos and his team are working on the
upgrade.

Release Notes:
http://help.transifex.net/technical/releases/1.0.html

"The big, scary Transifex One-Dot-Zero"
http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/one-dot-zero.html#user-one-dot-zero

It says translators won't be affected in their present workflow, so,
is just a matter of developers and Docs team the update of our
translations?

How this would better our present work?

--
Jesús E. Franco Mtz. http://identi.ca/tzk
Fedora Ambassador from Chimalhuacán, México