cvsl10nGroup Sponsor

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 10:16:31 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I also would like have some support for an another language - the
slovenian. I'm in contact with an full slovenian team, and they want
to maintain the currently half baked slovenian language. The leader
name is Darko Mohar (mohar.darko at gmail.com), but I don't know he is
supported or not, but if someone could support them - I would be
happy. Darko already did the FAS, and further registrations - but I'm
feel myself not so skilled in this - to check that what he is did is
right. I support him as I could, but this is over my knowledge.

Thanks,

Zoltan

PS: Looking for further translator teams.

2010/12/23 Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) <bogomil at fedoraproject.org>:

> On 23 December 2010 11:27, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 2010/12/23 Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project)
>> <bogomil at fedoraproject.org>:
>> > Sure. Current maintainer is not active  since 2008. Bulgarian community
>> > == 3
>> > people :)
>> > I spoke with Noriko on this and I receive some instructions how to do
>> > that
>> > :)
>> > That's why I am asking for this.
>>
>> Sure thing now! I've promoted you to sponsor and I'll take care of
>> Bugzilla component for your language. :)
>
> Thanks Piotr.
>
> //Bogo
>

>> --
>> Piotr Drąg