Self-Introduction:lyndon, Chinese

Simon Yan simonyanix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 07:20:49 UTC 2010

Hey Lyndon,

Welcome to Fedora!
To join OS development team/Packaging team, please refer to this page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_Maintainers

Also, be sure to stop by at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FZUG to
see how you can get socialized with Fedora Chinese Users.
You can welcomed to join us in #fedora-cn on freenode.net as well.
(General meetings are held at 20:00 GMT+8 every Friday)

Have fun!

2010/12/30 沙滩小子 <16191097 at qq.com>:
> Name: Lyndon
> Location: Shenzhen, China
> Login:     tj3984
> Language: Chinese(zh_CN)
> About Me: Now I use C language for arm cpu. I am familiar with C language. I
> am very interested in fedora project. I
>                 also wanna  join the os developer team, but this is my
> first open source project. I am lack of experience.
> GPG KEYID and fingerprint: ID B84410AF
>                                         FINGER-PRINT D915 4614 F379 E1CA
> 10B1  BCF3 3F6E CBFD B844 10AF

Regards,