Self-Introduction: Chandru Chandrashekar

‼‼ಚಂದ್ರು♥○♥Chandru‼‼ Gunda☺ ‼‼ಚಂದ್ರು♥○♥Chandru‼‼ Gunda☺
Wed Feb 17 07:01:09 UTC 2010

   - Name: Chandru Chandrashekar
   - Inhabitation: Bengaluru (Bangalore), Karnataka , India
   - Login: gundachandru, kn (Kannada-India)
   - Job: Software Engineer
   - I'd like to contribute Fedora Project in translation
   - Interested in contributing to Fedora Dev projects also
   - Experience: Involved in translation of few opensource projects, Product
   development, maintenance and testing.
   - Computer skills: C, Unix (HP-UX), Linux, Windows, perl etc.
   - Oter skills: programming, Photo editing, UI etc.
   - GPG Key

                   pub   2048R/C5F5B61D 2010-02-12
                   Key fingerprint = AFA0 6580 90D5 BF6D 26F1  B45A F29F
B320 C5F5 B61D
                   uid                  Chandru <gundachandru at>
                   sub   2048R/F22859A7 2010-02-12

                   keyserver search
result for key id