Fedora's Transifex testing instance - help needed

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 01:15:21 UTC 2010

Piotr Drąg さんは書きました:
> Hi fellow translators,
> Our excellent Infra team is currently testing new version of Transifex
> (0.7.4) on staging server. We need your help with that!
> https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/
> They created a special local project with enabled submission support and
> Publican file structure. You can freely use it to test viewing,
> downloading, and submitting PO files. Changes here are not permanent,
> this is just for testing, so play around until you get bored. ;)
> https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/c/virt-guide-localhost/
> You can use your FAS account information to log in - unless you've
> changed your password recently, in which case the change might not be
> current in the staging version.
> Any found issues can be reported at transifex.org bug tracker (if it's
> upstream software bug), or Red Hat Bugzilla's Fedora
> Localization/Website component (if it's Fedora's implementation
> problem). If you are unsure where your problem belongs, feel free to
> just post it to this mailing list, and we will investigate it.
> Thanks for everything you do for Fedora users. That's a great job.

Hey, this is great! I found new step and new feature :-)

1. To get to multiple POs, click file mark under 'Options'.
Basically one PO file constructs one chapter, and filename usually tells
the chapter.
2. New feature added called 'Edit', which allows online translation.

# Those above should be added in TQSG, and TQSG will be also added in Tx
soonish, allowing more translators to modify for better TQSG themselves.