SSSD Translation Change

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at
Fri Feb 19 11:48:20 UTC 2010

As of yesterday, I have modified the upstream translation structure of
the SSSD. We will no longer have a separate translation file for the
SSSD server and client components.

I have merged the existing translations together, but I need your help
to verify that I didn't make a mistake. If you have done a translation
for the SSSD, please check the status of your translation at and confirm that all
is well.

If you haven't done a translation of the SSSD, you are cordially invited
to do so. However I do need to mention that we are not yet in string
freeze for 1.1, so some things may be added or changed. I will make a
separate announcement to this list when we hit string freeze.

Thank you,

- --
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761