Fedora's Transifex testing instance - help needed

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 02:45:36 UTC 2010

> Note that this site is a *staging* instance, and that we are looking
> for tests only on one specific "project" at this time:
>
> https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/c/virt-guide-localhost/
>
> Submissions made here are only going to a clone of the repository that
> is on the staging host's local storage, and not upstream.

Thank you Paul for your confirmation. Once more, this site is a staging
instance for test only so that any change made to the above guide
(virt-guide-localhost) for test do NOT go to upstream.

To test, sign in and click file mark under 'Option'. The list of PO
files are displayed. Each file can be tested by downloading as usual
manner or by using new feature of 'Edit' online translation. Make sure
you are signed in, otherwise 'Submit' and 'Edit' options will not be
displayed.

I am not too sure if this is good sign, but I don't see any bug related
to this staging instance so far;
http://trac.transifex.org/report/1
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&component=Website&product=Fedora%20Localization&classification=Fedora

Beta Release Note translation is planned to start on 11-Mar. What is
time frame of test and what date is planned for the production roll-out?

> Thanks again to the Indifex guys for their support!

Indifex guys, you are legend!

noriko