Fedora's Transifex testing instance - help needed

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 01:58:17 UTC 2010

> When doin online translation, it seems that if you simply copy and
> paste the source string, the translation is said to be committed
> successfully but only the string that are different from the original
> string are kept.
>
> Can someone confirm that bug ? I had it with :
> fr-FR/Author_Group.po
> fr-FR/Best_Practices.po

1. Clicked 'Edit' (online translation) of ja-JP/Best_Practices.po to go
https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/c/virt-guide-localhost/edit/ja-JP/Best_Practices.po
2. Copy and paste String#9 of 'Server best practices' from source into
Translation field.
3. Clicked 'Submit translations', and got the success message.
4. Stat of ja-JP/Best_Practices.po changed to 11% (1/0/8).
5. Clicked "View" to confirm that the string copied exists.

It looks work for me.

noriko