Fedora's Transifex testing instance - help needed
noriko at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 01:58:17 UTC 2010
> When doin online translation, it seems that if you simply copy and
> paste the source string, the translation is said to be committed
> successfully but only the string that are different from the original
> string are kept.
> Can someone confirm that bug ? I had it with :
1. Clicked 'Edit' (online translation) of ja-JP/Best_Practices.po to go
2. Copy and paste String#9 of 'Server best practices' from source into
3. Clicked 'Submit translations', and got the success message.
4. Stat of ja-JP/Best_Practices.po changed to 11% (1/0/8).
5. Clicked "View" to confirm that the string copied exists.
It looks work for me.
More information about the trans