New coordinator of the Brazilian Portuguese translation team

Taylon Silmer taylonsilva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:03:31 UTC 2010

Hello!
Igor Pires Soares did a very good work for a long time on brazilian
portuguese translation and team coordination.
Now he are resigning the team coordination and I would like to assume
this job.

Thank to Igor by the excelent work developed for all this time, I'm sure
he will continue doing a lot of important things in Fedora Project.

My name is Taylon, I'm already Fedora and GNOME translator and I hope to
do a job as good as Igor did all this time.

FAS account: taylon
Wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Taylon

Blog - http://www.focolive.org