Self-Introduction: Claudio Penasio Junior

Claudio Penasio Junior penasio at
Fri Jan 29 22:21:45 UTC 2010

Hi all,

My Self-Introduction...

 * Name: Claudio Penasio Junior.
    * Inhabitation: São Paulo, Brazil.
    * Login: penasio, PT-Br.
    * Job: Development Tools Analyst.
    * I'm working for a Research lab on Mobile Software Project, São
Paulo, Brazil.
    * I'd like to contribute Fedora Project in documentation translation.
    * I first met linux about 10 yrs. ago. I'm RHCE since 2002.
    * Experience: Web-sites, IT projects, Version Control softwares like
subversion and bugtracker systems like MantisBt, Cluster HPC and HA like
on RedHat, Server administration with Apache, DNS and SAMBA.
    * What level and type of computer skills do you have? Linux (RedHat,
Fedora, Debian Ubuntu and Suse) clusters and application servers
administration, C and Php programming language.

  * GPG KEYID and fingerprint

[penasio at pitoco ~]$ gpg --fingerprint B9570633
pub   1024D/B9570633 2009-08-29
      Key fingerprint = B0B1 3FFB B331 F5BC 5EFB  F9C3 A151 2ABF B957 0633
uid                  Claudio Penasio Junior (Penasio)
<penasio at>
sub   2048g/32FB9F48 2009-08-29

- --
Claudio Penasio Junior