L10N QA Template for F14

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 13:52:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 12:08 -0300, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> Hello!
>
> This week at FUDCon Santiago we are willing to update the F13 QA
> Template [1] in order to improve it for using on Fedora's next release.
> If someone has some thoughts on this please let us know.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_13_l10n_Results_Template

Greetings Igor,

One of the wishlist items for the QA team from Fedora 13 was to better
understand the test coverage handled by the Fedora l10n and i18n teams.
Looking at the link above, and not being familiar with l10n, is there a
place that documents what the general test procedure is?

I see the results wiki template, where do record test results for the
release?  Are those also on the wiki?

Thanks,
James