Dutch translation of Managing Confined Services and Virtualization Guide

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Sun Jul 25 23:17:31 UTC 2010

On 07/25/2010 10:05 PM, Geert Warrink wrote:
> I have finished the Dutch translation of Managing Confined Services
> and the Virtualization Guide.
> Both documents can be built with publican without errors.
> Can someone publish these document on the webpage?

Hi Geert,

Instead, I would like to show you how you (and all language teams) can
publish documents yourself once translation is complete.

To follow this procedure, you need to be a member of the
"docs-publishers" group -- I have already sponsored you for this. The
following page on the wiki describes the process:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publishing_a_document_with_Publican

Unfortunately, for translators, there is one extra step right now: you
must set your locale to US English before you publish. Just log out, and
back in again with this locale before you publish and everything will be
fine.

Of course, if you have any questions or problems, please let me know.
Also, if you do not feel comfortable following these instructions,
please contact me and I will be happy to publish the books for you.

Cheers
Rudi