Translation/keyboard in Anaconda Test Day

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at
Fri Jul 30 20:42:32 UTC 2010

Hello L10N folks!

Continuing the process of improving the L10N and I18N tests we are going
to hold a Test Day for translation and keyboard issues in Anaconda on
2010/09/09 [1]. We expect to catch bugs for different languages and all
sort of keyboard layouts, so I kindly ask the participation of
translators, team coordinators and users from around the globe.

We already have some test cases defined [2] and I have been documenting
the general process [3]. If you have ideais to improve our tests please
let us know. A ticket for the test day was opened [4], you can add your
ideias in there or edit the wiki pages.

Igor Pires Soares
Fedora I18N/L10N QA Spin Maintainer